Wednesday, September 15, 2021

 


Homework and notices


Practice spelling words and don't forget to to do spelling book pages 6-8. Due Friday

Math homework pages 6 and 7.

Math packet will be due this Friday Sept 18. Remember to have your child's # and Name on it. 

Grammar attached is a picture to practice what is a sentence. Quiz on Friday.

I am still missing two picture forms for two students. If you have them please bring them in. Thank you.

I will postponed the Science test to Tuesday Sept 21.

Reading Comprehension test will also be Tuesday Sept 21. Review and textbook will go home Friday.

I realized there is not enough time in Monday's schedule for Science test. We don't have Science on Monday's.  Thank you for understanding.  

You can sign up for remind  https://www.remind.com/join/stsgr1

Tag Day next Friday Sept 24, 2021 $1 or more donation. This will go to Childhood Cancer - St. Jude Research Hospital.


Tomorrow welcome back video will be posted tomorrow. YAY!!




Welcome to 1st Grade!

Dear Parents, Welcome to the 1st Grade Blog! Here you will find your child's Homework and any important announcements for our class. Ple...