Saturday, October 2, 2021

A few things...

 Dear First Grade Parents,

    I hope your weekend is going well and you are enjoying this beautiful weather! I'm looking forward to a wonderful week with your children! With that being said I'd like to ask all parents to please send your child in to school on Monday with all workbooks that they have at home.  The workbooks will be kept in school and will only go home when needed for Homework. 

     An information pamphlet will go home with your child on Monday that will include some information about our class! Please read through it and reach out with any questions. My contact information can be found in the pamphlet.  

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I can't wait to see all of your children on Monday morning!

Mrs. Joyce's Email: grade1@stthereseroxbury.org 

    

 Wednesday! Homework: Spelling:  Worksheet page 116- This week's words are: hawk, yawn, lawn, paw, jaw, law, straw, claw, draw, saw HFW:...