Wednesday, September 1, 2021

 



Dear Parents,

I'm excited to be here at St. Therese School, as I am new to the school and the area, and excited to be your child's teacher. Looking forward to getting to know all of you. Please feel free to email me with any questions or concerns at grade1@stthereseroxbury.org  . I try to reply with in a school day. I want to welcome everyone back and welcome the new students we have at St. Therese. We had a very good first day of first grade today! We spent the day going over our classroom and learning our new routines. I've noticed we have a quit a few summer birthdays, please let me know if you want me to celebrate it in class in September or in June. Just a reminder goodie bags can't have any food in them.  Homework will begin next week. Please send in any forms for the main office, if you haven't already done so.  

A few reminders: 

Pizza Money is due soon.

First Friday mass will be this Friday, September 3th at 8:30am.

Early Dismissal this Friday at noon.


Have a good evening and God Bless!

Sincerely,

Ms. Bednarek


 Friday! Homework: Spelling:  NO HOMEWORK Reading:  NO HOMEWORK Math: NO HOMEWORK . Reminders: Remember to check the school website for any ...