Please update your child's attendance everyday. Thank you!
Good Morning First Graders!
Google Meeting: today at 10am. If you made a sign for the 8th graders (directions in email sent on Monday), please bring! Senora Decker will also be teaching you Spanish during this time.
- Do Groundhog Book pages 156 & 157
- Re-read story, Simple Machines. If you would like to hear me read it to you, just click on this link: https://youtu.be/3RnqifkYaDQ
- Answer comprehension questions to the story, Simple Machines. You will find these questions posted in our google classroom.
- Please listen to this link as I teach you about "pronouns". https://youtu.be/NwGkO4HhORQ
- Do IXL -- first grade -- language arts -- GG. Pronouns 1& 2 (I have starred them. Do as much as you can in 20 minutes)
- Please listen to today's lesson: https://youtu.be/C-akwCwaE-U
- Do pages 511-512 (subtract ones or tens)
- Do pages 513-514 (problem solving)
- practice addition and subtraction facts for 10 minutes (using flashcards, IXL, etc)
- Open your book to pages 302-303 to listen to today's lesson. https://youtu.be/evL7XryVxsU
- Do We Respond page 303
- Please open your student textbook to pages 236-237 and listen to today's lesson. https://youtu.be/WfruU-OVnGA
- Do workbook pages 61 & 62
Looking for more?
- Today a Space Rocket is scheduled to blast off from Kennedy Space Center at 4:33pm. It will be televised live on ABC. If you are able to watch it, let me know what you thought about it. It should be pretty cool!
- Check out this machine -- a robot! https://digital.emagazines.com/TIME_for_Kids_K/20200526/index.html?t=aaea3c71-1e10-40d6-a1cb-779423a29e38#p=1
Specials: Please do these when you can during the week.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!