Monday, February 8, 2021

Monday, February 8, 2021

 


Today's Homework:

Reading: read for 15 or more minutes and log.

Spelling: choose an activity from the spelling menu and put answers in your spelling notebook. We are continuing with last weeks words. Test on Friday.

Math: workbook pages (in folder)

Important Information:

Test folder -- I have sent home your child's recent tests. Please sign tests and return the folder along with the tests.

Valentine's Day -- exchange will be on Friday. 

Snow Day/Virtual Day --- in the event of another snow day, we will be learning virtually. If needed, I have sent home 2 days of virtual plans that I will be implementing. Please put them in a safe place.

Tomorrow -- dress down day. Students can wear anything that they want.

Wednesday -- bring in a food donation for the Randolph Food Pantry.

Thursday -- wear red, white and blue. Tag day donations will be going to the Wounded Warrior Foundation.

Thank you!

Mrs. Novak


Welcome to 1st Grade!

Dear Parents, Welcome to the 1st Grade Blog! Here you will find your child's Homework and any important announcements for our class. Ple...